Friday, 16 October 2015

My Favourite Chocolate Bar- Kit Kat

Have you ever wondered of asking yourself what your best chocolate bar was? Well you can now decide yourself! Here's an example of my favourite chocolate bar. The chocolate bar I adore the most is the great Kit Kat which allows me to have a relaxing break. They have a delicious chocolate coating over it, a crunchy wafer inside, and a easy break in half chocolate. When it enters my mouth, I can never stop chewing on it as it tastes like a heaven of milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate. There so irresistible and fabulous.  



2 comments:

  1. Well done Jay!You have a sentence that goes with the slogan.Also you have used epic vocabulary.I think you have to improve on Some connectives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I'll include more connectives to improve it Reece! :)

    ReplyDelete