Friday, 16 October 2015

My Favourite Chocolate Bar- Crunchie

Have you ever wondered what your favourite chocolate bar is? If you haven't start shoving that tasty, inviting, warm, sweet, mouthwatering chocolate in your mouth right now! My favourite chocolate bar is a Crunchie because the honeycomb is lovely and the Cadbury chocolate is just adding to the chocolate bar. As soon as you place the Crunchie on your tounge, you can feel the chocolate melting in you mouth and the honeycomb sticks to your tounge.

1 comment:

  1. Abbie I really liked your writing but i think you can improve using the same word all the time like chocolate keep it but make it different the second you could say choco but i loved it alot you really made me want to eat it all the time like you said that tasty,inviting,warm,sweet.mouthwatering chocolate made me feel as hungry as I ever felt before.

    ReplyDelete